Sanitary Pass at La Plaine Tonique
Following the government’s announcements and the publication of the decree n°2021-955 of 20/07/2021, many of you have asked us about the sanitary pass.
As our telephone lines are full, please contact us by email. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
The sanitary pass will be required to take advantage of certain places or activities, notably:
- The Aquatic Centre, from Wednesday 21 July 2021;
- The “Evening” activities, whether indoors or outdoors, from Wednesday 21 July 2021;
- The Snack Bar and Brasserie du Lac, from Sunday 1st August 2021.
Checks will be carried out at the entrance of these establishments to verify the validity of the health pass.
- This health pass will only concern adults (18 years and older) in the first instance.
- The health pass will be required for people aged between 13 and 17 from 30 August 2021: until then, they will be allowed to enter on presentation of a document proving their age.
- For people aged 12 and under, no health pass is required.
As a reminder, a valid sanitary pass is issued to any person who applies for one on the officially authorised media and provides proof of :
- Either a certificate of vaccination against Covid-19, provided after justification of a complete vaccination scheme;
- Or a negative PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old; non-exhaustive list of PCR test locations
- Or a certificate of recovery dating between 15 days and 6 months.
We will of course keep you informed of any changes in measures at national level.
Please be assured that we will do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible! We look forward to welcoming you!