Sanitary Pass at La Plaine Tonique
The sanitary pass will be required:
- At each visit to the Aquatic Centre;
- At each “Evening” event, whether it is held indoors or outdoors;
- At each visit to the Snack Bar and the Brasserie du Lac, excluding takeaway sales.
Checks will be carried out at the entrance of these establishments to verify the validity of the health pass.
- This health pass will only concern adults (18 years and older) in the first instance.
- The health pass will be required for people aged between 13 and 17 from 30 August 2021: until then, they will be allowed to enter on presentation of a document proving their age.
- For people aged 12 and under, no health pass is required.
As a reminder, a valid sanitary pass is issued to any person who applies for one on the officially authorised media and provides proof of :
- Either a certificate of vaccination against Covid-19, provided after justification of a complete vaccination scheme;
- Or a negative PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old; non-exhaustive list of PCR test locations
- Or a certificate of recovery dating between 15 days and 6 months.
We will of course keep you informed of any changes in measures at national level.
Please be assured that we will do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible! We look forward to welcoming you!