Welcome to the campsite! Terms and conditions in High Season (from 10/07 to 21/08)
A few days upon your arrival, we thought that this information could be useful to you:
Your safety and our own are our priority. Be assured that all measures are taken at the campsite to guarantee you a peaceful holiday, in compliance with the health protocol put in place for the season.
Here are some of the sanitary measures in place in the campsite:
– Safe arrivals and departures
– Availability of hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance of the campsite reception, the sanitary facilities and all establishments open to the public.
– Disinfection/deep cleaning of our accommodations and sanitary facilities provided by a trained cleaning team
– Setting up routes to follow on the site
– Training of the staff to protect themselves and others
As a reminder, access to the aquatic centre and evening events is subject at each visit to the Sanitary Pass. From August 9th, the Pass will also be required at the Snack Bar and the Brasserie.
Arrival times for rentals and camping pitches:
For an arrival in a mobile home, tipi or safari tent, we will be waiting for you between 4pm and 7.30pm. For a camping pitch rental, arrivals are possible between 2pm and 7.30pm.
Opening hours of the different services of La Plaine Tonique:
– Reception: every day from 9am to 7.30pm
– Tourist information point (located in in the campsite’s reception building): every day from 9am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 7.30pm
– Surveillance of the beach: every day from 10am to 7pm.
– Aquatic center: all areas of the aquatic center (indoor and outdoor pools, slides, water play platform) are accessible every day from 10.30am to 7pm.
Here are the access modalities for the season to the aquatic center:
- Presentation of the Sanitary Pass
- The number of admissions is limited to 650 people (campers and outside visitors)
- Access to the lockers is closed
- The sauna area is closed
- Inflatable toysand mattresses are prohibited
- Only swimwear is allowed
- You must wear a mask until the edge of the pool. Please bring a bag with your name on it to put your mask in while swimming
– Watersports and land-based activities (Maison des Sports): every day from 10am to 7pm (subject to weather conditions).
– Restaurant La Brasserie du Lac: every day from 9am to midnight (until 1am on Fridays and Saturdays). Sanitary pass required from 9 August.
– Snack bar: every day from 7.30am to 11pm. Sanitary pass required from 9 August.
Animation: from July 5th to August 27th, your days and evenings will be coloured with various animations. The entertainment programme can be downloaded from the website and is displayed at the tourist information point and at the campsite toilets.
Mini-club: from July 7th to August 25th, the mini-club welcomes your children between 5 and 12 years old (subject to availability) for afternoons of games and activities in an atmosphere of friendly fun, with a different program every day.
Price: 2.50€/afternoon. Reservation at the information point.