Beach and lake
Enjoy the pleasures of the beach in the heart of the Ain, with 500 m of sand and 95 ha of lake at your disposal on the site!
La Plaine Tonique offers campers free access to the beach on the Montrevel-en-Bresse/Malafretaz lake. This main beach is also accessible to the public outside the campsite, see prices below.
- Dogs are not allowed on the Leisure Centre.
- Individual barbecues are not permitted on site, but fixed communal barbecues are available and put at your disposal in the picnic area.
OPENING PERIODS AND TIMES 2024
Admission to the Leisure Centre will be charged from 9am to 7pm :
- weekends in June
- every day from 1 July to 1 September
From 2 September 2024:
- bathing is authorised but not supervised, at the user’s own risk.
- access to the Leisure Centre is free of charge
2024 HIGH SEASON RATES FOR DAY CUSTOMERS
- Individual beach pass Adults and children aged 11 and over: €5 / 10-ticket pass: €45
- Individual beach pass Children aged 3 to 10: €3.20 / 10-ticket pass: €28.80
- Free access for children under 3.