The leisure center
Grand Bourg Agglomération invests in the attractiveness of the territory and has launched a vast project of requalification of La Plaine Tonique in September 2021. All the information on this work is available in the news.
Water and land-based activities
What would the holidays be without fun in the water? La Plaine Tonique offers two different waterside environments: devise your own made-to-measure programme with a mixture of the beach, water park, and other activities:
- 95 ha lake a supervised swimming area
- 500 m beach for games in the sand, or relaxing in the sun
- Water park with five swimming pools, interactive water features, two slides (TO BE NOTED – swimming shorts are not allowed)
- Water activities for all ages and levels
- Land-based activities to explore the area around the lake
- Equipment and facilities available: beach volleyball, tennis, petanque, mini-golf, ping-pong, etc.
- A restaurant for lunch/dinner with a view of the water
- A snack bar for a quick bite to eat or a meal on the beach
HIGH SEASON RATES 2023 FOR DAY GUESTS
- Access to the Leisure Centre will be charged from 9am to 7pm:
- weekends in June
- every day from the 1st July to the 3rd September
- Individual beach ticket Adults and children aged 11 years old and over: 4,60 € / Card of 10 beach tickets Adults and children aged 11 years old and over: 41,40€
- Individual beach ticket Children from 3 to 10 years old: 3,00€ / Cards of 10 beach tickets Children from 3 to 10 years old: 27,00€.
“Pavillon Bleu” label
Since 2013, La Plaine Tonique has been committed to the Pavillon Bleu label in order to guarantee good environmental quality on the site.