The leisure center
Enjoy the facilities at the leisure centre, by the day, or during a stay at the campsite, for guaranteed thrills!
Water and land-based activities
What would the holidays be without fun in the water? La Plaine Tonique offers two different waterside environments: devise your own made-to-measure programme with a mixture of the beach, water park, and other activities:
- 95 ha lake a supervised swimming area
- 500 m beach for games in the sand, or relaxing in the sun
- Water park with five swimming pools, interactive water features, two slides and a sauna
- Water activities for all ages and levels
- Land-based activities to explore the area around the lake
- Equipment and facilities available: beach volleyball, tennis, petanque, mini-golf, ping-pong, etc.
Access to the beach and to the water park is free for campers, there is a charge for day visitors from outside the campsite.
Access is prohibited for domestic animals.
The Aquatic Centre
From 06/07 to 30/08, the aquatic centre is open from Monday to Sunday from 10.30am to 7pm.
For a safe swim, access to the aquatic centre is limited to 500 people at a time (campers and outside visitors), without reservation. All outdoor areas are open.
However, access to the lockers and the sauna area are closed and buoys and mattresses are prohibited.
Supervision times for the main beach
Swimming on the main beach is supervised by qualified staff:
- Weekend from 27 to 28/06/2020, 10am to 7pm,*
- Every day from 01/07 to 30/08/2020 from 10am to 7pm*
*subject to weather conditions
Food service areas
“Pavillon Bleu” Approval
La Plaine Tonique Leisure Centre in the Ain has had Pavillon Bleu approval since 2013, reflecting the site’s environmentally responsible approach.
To obtain Pavillon Bleu approval, a beach must have a certain number of facilities to minimize the impacts of tourism. Bins enabling the sorting of waste are available, and bathroom facilities help to preserve the quality of the lake water. The safety and accessibility of swimming for people of all ages are taken into account, and information is provided about the water quality the local fauna and flora.
For more information on this approval, click here.