Camping and Rental accommodation
1. Booking procedure
Bookings are processed from the 2nd of January in chronological order or receipt. Please note you are strongly advised to book your holiday especially for the months of July, August and September. You can book online on our website or request you choice by letter, phone, fax or e-mail. In website or return, you will receive two copies of the booking contract. You will then have about 10 days (a firm deadline, date as postmark) to confirm this option with us, by returning one copy of the signed contract to us together with a deposit of 25% of the total price of your holiday. Your booking does not become firm until our office has received these documents. We will then spend you a booking confirmation.
2. Cancellation by you
If you wish to cancel your holiday, you must inform us by registered letter requiring an acknowledgement of receipt.
If this occurs:
– more than 30 days before the start of your holiday, we shall refund all money paid except the booking fees and 20 € (cancelation charges) and only on presentation of a written proof justifying an important personal change or in case of force majeure,
– less than 30 days before, we retain all money paid.
We suggest you an optional cancellation insurance to pay in addition at the same time as you pay the deposit. Whatever the duration of your stay is, it costs 3 € per night for any stay in an accommodation and 19 € (flat fee) for any stay on a campsite pitch. You can find conditions on our website or on request.
3. Cancellation by us
Exceptionally, we may be forced to cancel your holiday for reasons of security or safety or because of unforeseen circumstances. Then we offer you, as far as possible, another holiday that you can to refuse. In this event, we shall refund all money paid.
4. Arrival / departure changes
Early departure or delayed arrival will not entitle you to any refund. If we do not hear from you by 7.30 pm on the evening before your expected date of arrival, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain all money paid.
5. Acceptance of minors
An adult throughout their stay must accompany children under 18. They must have the written parental permission if not accompanied by their parents.
6. Means of payment
Payments may be made by:
– credit card (CV, Visa, Mastercard) online or on site
– cheque with the order of Régisseur de recettes BPA. For foreign customers, the cheque must be denominated in euros and payable in France.
– bank transfer with the following references:
IBAN: FR76 1007 1010 0000 0020 0405 779
Régie Avances et Recettes Plaine Tonique Base Montrevel
– cash (on the site) with a maximum of 300 euros by file (section 19 of the Finance Act 2013).
Bank charges are to be borne by the customer.
7. Cancellation by us during your stay
In case of discourtesy and failure to respect the rules and regulations, we grant ourselves the right to send off any person present on the campsite or on the outdoor activities centre. We retain all money paid and the stayed nights will be charged.
8. Tourist tax
The tourist tax will be adjusted according to the number of adults and nights Its price is deliberated by the community council.
9. Period of withdrawal
In conformity with the article L.121-22-8 extracted from the Code of consumption, there is no period of withdrawal.
Indeed the right of withdrawal does not apply for contracts concerning (for instance) accommodation rental.
In accordance with articles L.152-1 till L.152.5 of the French Consumer Code, you have the right of appeal a mediator for free in order to resolve amicably the dispute with the « Camping and Base de Loisirs La Plaine Tonique ». For this purpose, the « Camping and Base de Loisirs La Plaine Tonique » guarantees to the consumer the possibility to seek assistance from the Mediator for consumption.
In case of litigation with our establishment « Camping and Base de Loisirs La Plaine Tonique », you have the possibility to contact us in the following way:
· Send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to Monsieur le Directeur du camping et de la base de loisirs La Plaine Tonique 599, route d’Etrez 01340 Malafretaz
· Send an e-mail with request for acknowledgement and read-receipt to email@example.com If the answer does not satisfy you, you have the possibility to apply to the Mediation Center Medycis, one month after sending this mail/email. You have to apply online on the following website www.medicys.fr or per mail: Medicys – 73 Boulevard de Clichy – 75009 PARIS
Special terms and conditions – Camping for tourists
1. Payment of the balance of the holiday price
The amount of your holiday must be fully paid on the site by your arrival.
Until 2 pets are allowed per campsite pitch. They have to be kept on a lead and you have to show us their vaccination notebook by the arrival.
Special terms and conditions – Rental accommodation
1. Late booking
If you booked less than 30 days before the start of your stay, the total amount of the stay is required at the time of the booking.
2. Payment of the balance of the stay
Your stay must be fully paid 30 days before the start of your stay at least. We then send you a receipt.
Any stay not fully paid by this time will be considered cancelled by you and will not entitle you to any refund.
3. Damage warranty
When the keys of your accommodation are issued, you will be asked for a refundable damage warranty for 150 € per accommodation unit (per credit card). This warranty is likely to be collected in case of late, damage or cleaning not done,…
You will then have 24 hours to inform us of anything listed on the inventory but missing using the form given to you on arrival. After a joint inspection of the premises immediately prior to departure this cash deposit will be given back to you after deduction of the cost of restoring the premises to good condition.
Pets are not permitted in the rental accommodation.
Booking terms and conditions are subject to Law n° 92-645 of 13/07/1992 and Decree n° 94-490 of 15/09/1994 which govern business related to the organization and sale of holidays.